Wednesday 17 December 2014

Galleys & Galleons - more playtesting shots

I am delighted to be able to say that the call out for playtesters for Galleys & Galleons received a huge response (much larger than I expected) and over the last month comments, feedback and After Action Reports have been streaming in. 

I thought I would post a few photos to show various peoples' approaches to the game so far and some links to fellow bloggers' sites to share their thoughts.



Mr Manley has a go against the cunning Capt'n Mog

Master Wikan's quick cards 


Messrs Common and Latimer mess about with boats

Captain Carter navigates some tricky terrain

First thoughts from the Redoubt 


Tim from Saskatoon's AAR 


El Grego's playtest

These are my two basic 200 point fleets and a nasty sea monster along with a few wreck markers I made up. 


Also check out DoctorPhalanx's initial thoughts

Capitano Cervellati opens fire 

1 comment:

  1. Nic

    It's good you've evoked such interest as naval wargaming doesn't generally get the support I'd expect. You may know that there is a current poll on TMP to establish an Age of Sail board ( http://theminiaturespage.com/polls/885538620/), which would be useful for raising the profile of this period.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete