Thursday 6 October 2016

Just... couldn't... resist...


I saw the range of cavemen (not meant pejoratively) by Kiwi company Flytrap Factory some time ago, back when they first came out. I thought they looked fantastic but resisted. Until last night when I crumbled and ordered the two packs shown here (five hunters and three mammoths). Not sure exactly what I'll do with them yet, but they are just too great to ignore any more.

Flytrap Factory have their own rule set for the range - Caveman vs Wild - which sound fun, but are currently being revised in readiness for a relaunch with an impending kickstarted which looks like it will bring in more characters, cave bears and the like. I have also just picked up Tusk from Wessex Games which, while ambiguously written in parts, looks like it will provide a fun solo or multiplayer game.

Ohhhhh, I'm giddy with excitement!




No comments:

Post a Comment